Saturday, September 2, 2017

make september your best month ever.


Maybe it's me, but this summer seemed to go by faster than usual. (And it always seems to zoom by.) With September just beginning, we are collectively hanging onto the last remaining days of sunshine and carefree afternoons. By the time this month ends...we will be dipping our toes into cool fall weather and changing leaves.

Since there is only a small amount of summer left to enjoy, it is important to maximize the time that is left. Here is a fool-proof guide to making sure September is your best month ever.

Embrace Both the Summer and Fall Season. Who says you have to spend the next few weeks torn between two seasons? The beauty of this month is that you have the best of both worlds at your fingertips. For instance, if you want to light a watermelon candle one day and a pumpkin scented candle the next, you can. Mix and match elements of the season (whether that has to do with scents, home decor, or food) to create a picturesque month.

Enjoy the Outdoors as Much as Possible. It is time to face the facts: colder weather is coming. Yes, those chilly temperatures will soon become a reality for many of us. The best thing to do? Go outside and make the most of nature while you can. Before you know it, you will need to bundle up in layers every single time you step foot outside your door. So spend a little time this month enjoying those remaining days of sun and fun.

Change Up the Look of Your Space. With a new season on the horizon, there is no better time to spruce up your home or bedroom. A few small changes can make you feel happier - and get you excited for the seasonal activities that fall brings. Incorporate some warmer tones into your room, hang some fairy lights, or hang pictures. (If you find yourself fearing the end of summer, you can always hang up pictures from the last couple of months.) There are so many possibilities!

Make Plans With People You Care About. What is it about fall? Sure, everyone is either heading back to school or knuckling down for more time at work...but no one seems to want to do anything or go anywhere. During summer? Everyone is eager to have a good time, but once September hits, that mentality seems to slow. Don't let it! Make plans with the people in your life. That includes friends, family members, co-workers, and anyone else you want to spend time with. Make an effort - and your month will be unforgettable.

It is possible to transition from summer to fall in a way that is fun and exciting. So spend some time this month having fun, decorating your home, and appreciating the great outdoors. It will make September seem better than ever before.

How will you enjoy the month? Share your own suggestions in the comment section!

xo Shannon

20 comments:

  1. Great post dear, i like the tips you shared on enjoying summer

    New Post Alert
    www.glamourzone.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, thanks for sharing!

    I follow you, I hope you will follow me too: http://sweetlife000.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a good month :)
    xoxo
    www.prettyinpink.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post https://bysinkj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear, amazing post.
    I follow you, I hope you will follow back.
    http://lillysecret.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! ohh it´s very nice.
    I follow you and I invite you to visit my blog when you want.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful post. Thanks for all your tips. I need to follow some of them, speacially make some plans with friends and family
    Chu,chu,
    Sara Meireles

    https://blogsarameireles.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your ideas...these great..

    Please visit: http://from-a-girls-mind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post my dear! I'm in love with your blog. Do you want to follow eachother? Let me know on my blog ♥
    Have a great day ♥

    Fashion You

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Girl, thanks for motivation! :*

    ________________________

    www.wiznawizna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful post Dear;) Great tips:)
    Kisses :*

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's cool. I like your blog. Go to my blog http://alamodenatine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post! Thanks for sharing!
    Follow for follow?
    Shoes Online Shopping India

    ReplyDelete
  14. Interesting tips :P Great post :)
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know on my blog ;)
    My Blog
    Fanpage

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey! Hi!
    I really liked the post hehe. I just got to know your blog and I'm following it, will you still give me back?. Thank you. Thank you.

    A hug!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great post my dear! I'm in love with your blog.
    Do check my blog, and suggest me to so that i can improve like you.
    http://smallwondersofworld.com

    ReplyDelete